1.Сessna A-37B Dragonfly of the 524th Fighter Squadron, 62nd Tactical Wing 2nd Air Division located at Nha Trang during 1969. The A-37B gradually replaced the A-1 as the VNAF’s main fighter-bomber.
3. Сessna A-37B Dragonfly (69-6359) of the 8th SOS, 14th SOW based at Bien Hoa Air Base , Vietnam, during 1970.
4. The Vietnamese Air Force (VNAF) flew large numbers of A-37Bs, including this Dragonfly of the 520th Fighter Squadron based
5. A-37B of 520th Fighter Squadron, 74th Tactical Wing, 4th Air Division at Binh Thuy during 1970. A-37 were well liked by VNAF aircrews for their agility and load carrying capability.
6. This A-37A-CE(67-14525) Dragonfly of the 604th Air Commando Squadron, 3rd Tactical Fighter Wing was based at Bien Hoa, Vietnam, during 1967-1968.
7. T-37Bs assigned to the 507th TACW carry the wrap-around “Lizard” camouflage scheme of Dark Grey and Dark Green.
8. Сessna A-37B Dragonfly Part: Escuadron de Caza-Bombardeo 711/712, FAP No. 151 A-37 attack planes took an active part in the war of 1995.