Calcas a escala 1/48 para la Cessna A-37 Dragonfly de la marca Print Scale.
Contiene calcas para 14 aparatos:
1 Elemento artículos
Advertencia: ¡Últimos artículos en inventario!
1. Сessna A-37B Dragonfly of the 524th Fighter Squadron, 62nd Tactical Wing 2nd Air Division located at Nha Trang during 1969. The A-37B gradually replaced the A-1 as the VNAF’s main fighter-bomber.
2. Сessna A-37B Dragonfly of the 516th Fighter Squadron,41st Tactical Wing, 1st Air Division based at Da Nang during June of 1970. The A-37s was developed especially for small air forces like the VNAF and was simple to maintain and operate.
3. Сessna A-37B Dragonfly Part: Escuadron de Caza-Bombardeo 711/712, FAP No. 151 A-37 attack planes took an active part in the war of 1995.
4. Сessna A-37B Dragonfly (69-6359) of the 8th SOS, 14th SOW based at Bien Hoa Air Base , Vietnam, during 1970.
5. The Vietnamese Air Force (VNAF) flew large numbers of A-37Bs, including this Dragonfly of the 520th Fighter Squadron based
at Binh Thuy Air Base.
6. T-37A-CA 56-3464 was evaluated by the U.S. Army during the HPAOA trials held during the late 1950.
7. This T-37B-CE (58-7982) of the 38th FTW carries the standard trainer scheme used during the 1970s and 1980s and has an Air Force Outstanding Unit Award ribbon painted on the fin.
8. T-37Bs assigned to the 507th TACW carry the wrap-around “Lizard” camouflage scheme of Dark Grey and Dark Green.
9. This A-37A-CE(67-14525) Dragonfly of the 604th Air Commando Squadron, 3rd Tactical Fighter Wing was based at Bien Hoa, Vietnam, during 1967-1968.
10. A-37Bs of the Escuadrille de Caza of the Fuerza Aerea Salvadorena (FAS) have seen combat against insurgent forces in El Salvador. The aircraft are based at llopango Air Base.
11. This A-37B-CE (J-603) is operated by the Chilean Air Force. The aircraft was delivered to Chile during May of 1975.
12. A-37B Dragonfly Escuadron Aereo №2 Fuerza Aerea Uruguaya 1976.
13. A-37B of 520th Fighter Squadron, 74th Tactical Wing, 4th Air Division at Binh Thuy during 1970. A-37 were well liked by VNAF aircrews for their agility and load carrying capability.
14. This T-37B-CE (2415,ex-62-5940) is flown by the Portugese Aerial Demonstration Team. The team performs at numerous air shows throughout Europe during the Summer months.
Ir al Inicio